Blog 2 minute read
On July 17th the UK government gave notice that indoor corporate events would be allowed to go ahead from Oct 1st.
With this in mind, we are delighted to announce new dates for the PRmoment Awards.
With social distancing in mind, the venue for the awards has a much-reduced capacity so we have made the decision to host the event over 2 consecutive nights.
We are delighted to confirm that we will now be celebrating the South event in London on 14 & 15 October 2020 at the Park Plaza Westminster.
We are continually reviewing advice provided by the government and venues and want to assure all guests that we will be ensuring the health and safety of all guests and participants will be at the forefront of our planning. Each guest has now been communicated with via email to discuss the consecutive night event and we will be communicating further to discuss guest requirements and the exemplary safety measures you will see upon arrival.
To re-assure our guests the steps we are taking to ensure your safety include:
- Staggered guest arrival times and one way systems in place
- Temperature checks on arrival
- Reduced room capacities in line with current social distancing (5 guests per table opposed to 12)
- Tables set one metre apart and plenty of space between chairs of other guests
- 3-course plated dinner to be served by 2 members of staff. The same service staff will stay with dedicated table for the duration of the evening to keep guest in protected ‘bubble’. All catering staff to wear face masks and gloves.
- No bar service to eliminate queuing, instead table drinks service, ordered via an app or pre-ordered pre-event
- Smoking guests directed up via lifts for one way access and social distancing in place
- Post awards drinks – to be seated in the bar area
- Background music to be played however no dancefloor or live music, innkeeping with current guidelines
We cannot wait to celebrate with you and ensure a safe yet enjoyable experience will be had by all.
If you have any specific enquiries about the events please email email@example.com.
THE PRMOMENT AWARDS – MANCHESTER UPDATE
The North venue have been closed over recent months so we are just in the process of liaising with them on their planned re-opening and confirming a revised date for the event.
Please be reassured we are currently working with the PRmoment North venue and are very close to confirming a new date for the awards which we will be announcing in the coming weeks. As soon as we confirm this we will be in touch with each booking via email to discuss next steps and confirm each of your guests.
We thank you for your patience and continued support during this time. Prior to the new date announcement if you have any specific enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always we hope you and your teams are safe and well during this time.
If you enjoyed this article, you can subscribe for free to our twice weekly event and subscriber alerts.
Currently, every new subscriber will receive three of our favourite reports about the public relations sector.