Podcasts 1 minute read
Award wins deliver a whole series of benefits says Hope and Glory PR joint founder James Gordon-Macintosh:
- Potential clients will appoach agencies having seen prominent award shortlists and winners
- It's great for your team; it is recognition for them personally and an acknowledgment that they are working for one of the best employers in the sector
- There is also a benefit for clients because award schemes are an independent third party endorsement of their agency, and internally their profile is increased if they work on award winning campaigns
- Winning a PRmoment Award will help you recruit the best people in PR
- Gordon-Macintosh adds that Hope and Glory will only enter awards if potential recruits have good awareness of the awarding brand, or if prospective clients will respect the award. He believes the PRmoment Awards are right up there in terms of the best, most recognised and most credible in the industry just now.
The deadline of the PRmoment Awards is 11th December. We have the most senior and balance (agency to in-house) judging panel in UK PR and we have updated our categories this year to reflect the changing disciplines and priorities of public relations.