PRmoment is partnering with Boldmove on a PR employee survey to find out about how PR people are feeling about “Life After Lockdown."
As part of our latest In The Shed series PRmoment's Ben Smith interviewed Boldmove founder Julia Fenwick about the initial results of the survey. If you haven’t done so already, please do take four mins to fill it out.
All the results will be confidential and will be shared fully on PRmoment.com.
Here’s a summary of what Julia and I discuss:
- Julia discusses the different feelings, worries and priorities of PR employees who are either still working (from home), have been furloughed, or have been made redundant.
- How a lot of PR firms have seen a few green shoots of recovery over the past few weeks.
- How uncertainty still rules, for employers and employees.
- How are those who have been furloughed feeling? Initial survey results suggest only 30% of furloughed workers are confident that they’ll be returning to work…
- Why many of those who are still working are doing very long hours
- Whether those who have been made redundant are looking for a PR role or are planning on leaving the sector
- What support is out there to help people?
Again we’d be really grateful if as many of you as possible could fill out the survey.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for free to our twice weekly editorial alert.
We have six email alerts in total - covering ESG, internal comms, PR jobs and events. Enter your email address below to find out more: