Alex Hughes, co-founder and CEO of Binumi Pro, gives us his top tips for creating better, more shareable video content
Ben Smith, Founder, PRmoment.com
This week “in the shed”, I’m talking to Alex Hughes, co-founder and CEO of Binumi Pro, about creating better, more shareable video content.
Alex and I discuss:
- Authentic/personal content.
- What short-form and long-form video content looks like, both from a content and length of video perspective.
- The importance of sharing instant, timely video.
- Tips for people to shoot video succinctly.
- What channels work best for sharing different types of video content.
If you enjoyed this article, you can subscribe for free to our twice weekly event and subscriber alerts.
Currently, every new subscriber will receive three of our favourite reports about the public relations sector.