Thanks for your interest in our new Top PR Jobs of the Week, curated by PRmoment's founder Ben Smith and bought to you in partnership with Latte Recruitment.
If you'd like to ask for us to post one of your jobs - below are some details on how it works.
- This is an editorial feature, you can't pay us to include one of your jobs. Please fill in the form below and we'll then we'll hopefully include it on our Top 10.
- We'll try and include a range of jobs in our top 10, so if you don't make the cut one week, don't panic, it may be that we'll include in a following Top 10.
- We won't include any jobs where the application deadline has passed.
- Nor will we include any jobs that don't include a salary range.
- As per the form below please include the Job title, Company, a brief description of the role, location and salary in the form below.
- We'll link to your job posting from the Job title on PRmoment's Top 10 PR Jobs page.
- To confirm, we welcome job postings from PR recruitment firms but you have to specify the employer company, you can't just use generic terms like "Top Consumer PR agency."
Please note our PR Jobs of the Week page will be included in PRmoment's weekly subscriber email to circa 10,000 UK PR people and we'll promote it across PRmoment's social channels, including LinkedIn.
Just so you know, PRmoment gets between 35,000 and 40,000 users on the site each month - 90% of which are UK PR professionals.
You can subscribe to our PR jobs of the week updates here.
Our first Top PR Jobs of the Week will go live on the 4th May.