Welcome to the PRmoment Podcast.
Welcome to our April review of PR Pitches and mergers & acquisitions in the UK PR scene with Andrew Bloch.
Andrew is a co-founder and non-executive director at Frank PR and is now lead consultant - PR, Social, Content and Influencer at the new business consultancy firm AAR. He is also a partner at PCB Partners where he advises on buying and selling marketing services agencies.
Thanks to our PRmoment Podcast sponsors, The PRCA.
Don’t miss our trio of webinars that are currently live on the homepage:
2 mins Andrew gives us his rundown of April’s biggest PR pitch wins
- Kingdom Collective win the PR brief for the energy drink Relentless.
- Mind + Matter win Superdrug
- Hope&Glory win Powerleageue
- Richmond Towers win Calrsbeerg Marston brief Shipyard, Wainrights and Hobgoblin beers
- Frank win Revel and Crockpot
- Full Fat win Puttshack
- Speed win Haven Holidays
- Visible win Flying Tiger
- Ketchum win Iceland
- Ready 10 win Brewdog
- Pitch win Autotrader
- Adhuro win Tetley and Tea Pigs
12 mins Andrew gives us his monthly rundown of the most significant PR mergers and acquisitions in April, it’s mainly trade deals this month:
- Edelman buy Landmark Public Affairs in Brussels
- Weber buy Diverse Interactive
- WPP buy the influencer agency Goat
- APCO buy Camarco
- KKR buy FSG Global
- SWNS buy Pinpep
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for free to our twice weekly editorial alert.
We have six email alerts in total - covering ESG, internal comms, PR jobs and events. Enter your email address below to find out more: