Podcasts 1 minute read
Ben Smith, Founder, PRmoment.com
This week I caught up with Francis Ingham ceo of The PRCA. This is the latest in a series of PRmoment Podcasts with some of the leading lights of UK PR.
The PRCA has grown from an organisation with revenues with £700K to one of nearly £3.2m during Ingham's ten year tenure.
Francis and I discuss:
- How he was brought up on a Manchester council estate
- Why he hated school and refused to go for year
- Why he left home and school at 16 and spent two years living in the local catholic hostel
- Wht the headmaster at his school subsidised his education
- How he got into Oxford University
- Why he’s always been good at “arguing back!”
- How his time at Oxford shaped his passion for politics
- Why he left the CIPR for the PRCA
- His greatest achievement at The PRCA
- What’s next in Francis Ingham’s career path
Thanks to Shout! Communications for helping us to produce this podcast