This week I caught up with Angie Moxham, chief monkey at 3 Monkeys Zeno. This is the latest in a series of PRmoment Podcasts with some of the leading lights of UK PR.
Angie and I discuss:
- How she helped build one company, lost it and then built another one
- How she got into Oxford from a "normal" school
- What it’s like at Oxford, coming from a state school background
- Her time at Le Fevre Communications
- How it came about that Le Fevre was sold for £1
- What were her worst moments in her career
- Why she started 3 Monkeys
- How she grew 3 Monkeys to become a £6m PR firm in 2015*
- What the sale process looked like when Zeno bought 3 Monkeys
Thanks to Shout! Communications for helping us to produce this podcast
* According to the 2016 PRWeek League Tables
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for free to our twice weekly editorial alert.
We have six email alerts in total - covering ESG, internal comms, PR jobs and events. Enter your email address below to find out more: