Ben Smith, Founder, PRmoment.com
This week I caught up with Angie Moxham, chief monkey at 3 Monkeys Zeno. This is the latest in a series of PRmoment Podcasts with some of the leading lights of UK PR.
Angie and I discuss:
- How she helped build one company, lost it and then built another one
- How she got into Oxford from a "normal" school
- What it’s like at Oxford, coming from a state school background
- Her time at Le Fevre Communications
- How it came about that Le Fevre was sold for £1
- What were her worst moments in her career
- Why she started 3 Monkeys
- How she grew 3 Monkeys to become a £6m PR firm in 2015*
- What the sale process looked like when Zeno bought 3 Monkeys
Thanks to Shout! Communications for helping us to produce this podcast
* According to the 2016 PRWeek League Tables
If you enjoyed this article, you can subscribe for free to our twice weekly event and subscriber alerts.
Currently, every new subscriber will receive three of our favourite reports about the public relations sector.