Podcasts 0 minute read
Ben Smith, Founder, PRmoment.com
On today’s show, we talked to Mandy Sharp, founder and CEO of Tin Man Communications. Mandy and I discussed her experiences of running a consumer PR firm during the Covid-19 lockdown.
Here’s a summary of what Mandy and I talked about:
- How has it been for Mandy and Tin Man since the Covid-19 crisis kicked off?
- Why one of the problems for consumer PR firms has been that a lot of their work is project-based.
- Hilton is one of Tin Man’s clients, Mandy and I discuss this impact of Covid-19 on the account team and the client.
- Whether Tin Man has furloughed any employees.
- How Mandy has changed the priorities and financial targets for Tin Man for the next few months.
- Mandy talks us through some stats from Tin Man’s Covid Tracker.
- Mandy tells us when she hopes brand campaigns will return.