Ben Smith, Founder, PRmoment.com
On today’s show, we talked to Mandy Sharp, founder and CEO of Tin Man Communications. Mandy and I discussed her experiences of running a consumer PR firm during the Covid-19 lockdown.
Here’s a summary of what Mandy and I talked about:
- How has it been for Mandy and Tin Man since the Covid-19 crisis kicked off?
- Why one of the problems for consumer PR firms has been that a lot of their work is project-based.
- Hilton is one of Tin Man’s clients, Mandy and I discuss this impact of Covid-19 on the account team and the client.
- Whether Tin Man has furloughed any employees.
- How Mandy has changed the priorities and financial targets for Tin Man for the next few months.
- Mandy talks us through some stats from Tin Man’s Covid Tracker.
- Mandy tells us when she hopes brand campaigns will return.
If you enjoyed this article, you can subscribe for free to our twice weekly event and subscriber alerts.
Currently, every new subscriber will receive three of our favourite reports about the public relations sector.