|Virtual Event, via On24 virtual event software
Why attend: Hear recent case studies and expert opinion about how brands are integrating their paid, owned and earned channels of communication.
If you want to have a read of some recent testimonials of PRmoment events, click here.
This is the second in a series of events that we're running as part of the Meltwater Comms Collective series
Intro and Welcome
Wesley Mathew, Head Of Marketing UK & India, Meltwater
How the mix of paid, owned and earned media is evolving for PR firms
Tom Malcolm, Head Of Brand & Partnerships
- Why many campaigns suffer because they prioritise earned first as a channel but have paid first creative
- What a multi-agency integrated paid, owned and earned approach looks like
- How client marketing and communications teams are coordinating an integrated approach
- The role of a PR firm as the owners of earned
How PwC integrates its content strategy across paid, owned and earned media
Will Sturgeon, Head of Content and Thought leadership, PwC
- Why the quality of content must be retained across paid, owned and earned
- Why even the best content needs a (paid) shove
- Remember that no amount of budget will make terrible content successful!
- The need to balance creative content with professional planning across paid and organic strategies.
- The skills sets required for paid, owned and earned campaigns
The flow of content, reach, engagement and sales for the FT
Kristina Eriksson, Global Communications Director, FT
- Why coordination between the marketing and comms department is critical
- Why campaign ideas should originate across the business, don’t limit it to the comms team
- How the FT chooses which campaigns and what content to promote
- The link between content, paid campaigns and sales for the FT
The orchestration of content across comms, marketing, sales, and operations
Marcus Sorour, Corporate communications lead at F5 Networks in EMEA
- Obsessing over customer needs by co-creating distinct content that cuts through traditional organisational silos and is consistent across all channels
- Encouraging collaboration between internal departments to build trust that results in people thriving and learning from each other
- Empowering internal stakeholders with the skills to articulate the company’s message and become better communicators
Chairperson closing remarks
Ben Smith, founder PRmoment
Thanks to Meltwater for partnering with us for this event