Registration, coffee and croissants
- Is social media different in a B2B context?
Ash Coleman Smith, Marketing Director, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
Social Media and Brand Values
How to use your brand values to manage the way you communicate in social media
Sara Doggett, PR Manager, Virgin Media Business
Stephen Waddington, MD, Speed Communications
- Content is King: What content works in which channels?
- How can a large corporate organization behave and interact on Twitter?
- An integrated social media approach - How to use Twitter, Blogs and LinkedIn together
- How to manage the intergration of social media activity between a client and an agency
Building Awareness Amongst Your Target Market
How B2B brands can build a blog presence with the aim of increasing sales and awareness in their target market
Tariq Ahmed, European Communications Manager, CA Technologies
- What was CA Technologies' target market and how did they identify relevant blogs?
- How to build brand awareness in social media through B2B technology blogs and Twitter
- Who interacted with the bloggers and what was their approach?
- What return on investment is realistic and how was this measured?
Measurement and Evaluation
The Challenges of Measuring Social Media
Richard Bagnall, MD, Metrica
- So much content, but what does it mean?
- Hundreds of listening platforms, but how good is the data?
- Measure what matters... or just what you can?
Networking coffee break
Social Media Communities
How to choose the right social network
Nick Masters, Head of Online, PwC
- How have PWC used social media in a B2B context and who have they targeted
- How to choose the right channel for your audience– not all social media is the same
- What are the networking capabilities of multimedia such as YouTube & is this a better long term strategy than Twitter?
- Case study: PWC’s Facebook App for graduate recruits
Social Media Across Multiple Vertical Markets
The use of social media across multiple markets, to multiple audiences, using multiple channels
Laura Parsons, PR Manager, Deloitte
Jo Ouvry, Co Head of PR, Deloitte
- How social media campaigns integrate with communications strategy
- How do social media habits differ, geographically across the world and between vertical markets?
- How to get internal decision makers to be brave!
- Is integration critical, or can separate campaigns run in different channels?
How to communicate with employees using social media
Joe Becker, VP/GM, Ketchum Pleon Digital
- Case Study: FedEx
- The advantages of leveraging social media services for work force activation, motivation and storytelling
- How FedEx engaged with employees in meaningful ways that generated unique content to be shared across the social web
- FedEx built a community for a global workforce around personal storytelling and brand affinity
- Social media across international markets
How to map your social media influencers
Which social media influencers to prioritise and how to do it
Azeem Azhar, Founder, Peer Index.
- How to map the social media influencers who touch your brand
- What is the role of planning in a social media campaign
- How to track your success
Social Media and Return on Investment
Social media is a sales channel not a communications tool
Elaine Doherty, Head of Media Innovation, Logica
- What to consider when putting together an engagement plan for a social media strategy
- How to integrate social media strategy into your CRM and business intelligence systems
- How should you structure your sales, IT and communications teams to successfully engage with your customers through social media
- How should companies engage with negative sentiment through social media
Chairpersons Closing Summary
Buffet lunch and informal networking
All bookings are completed through a secure server via Google Checkout.
If you have problems booking this conference, or require further information please call Ben Smith on 01962 888113, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view highlights from a previous PRmoment Conference click here
Please note that PRmoment does not share delegate details with any third parties, including sponsors.
A PRmoment.com Conference sponsored by