|£255 + VAT
This course will provide delegates with the skills and confidence to network effectively.
Over 70% of new business is gained through word of mouth and therefore networking should be an integral part of the new business strategy of every PR agency.
How attendees will benefit?
- Learn how to identify and evaluate networking opportunities
- Learn how to sell themselves
- Learn how to 'work' a room full of strangers
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone at any level who either is not confident and has not networked much, or is wary of networking, or knows they could do better at networking.
What attendees will learn?
• How to plan your approach
• How to build your technique
• The tricks and traps that people fall into which stops them networking successfully
Brainstorm notes from 'where can we network?' session, hard copy of the slides/workbook and top ten tips of successful networkers.
About the trainer
Claire founded Firefly Communications in 1988, building an agency that has won numerous PR industry awards, including Consultancy of the Year and also a variety of national business awards. Under Claire's leadership, Firefly has always had a strong reputation for people development. Claire is profiled as one of Britain's Top 100 influential business women (Real Business, February 2009).