|Lexis Agency, 110 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6JS
|Free for in-house PR and communications folks
Due to high demand, we have to limit the number of tickets per organisation to three.
Please note this seminar is part of our series of events for in-house communicators only. If agency delegates register I'm afraid we will have to cancel your ticket - sorry!
|Registration, canapes and informal networking
Ben Smith, Founder, PRmoment
The impact of a CEO on your brand purpose
Tania Littlehales, Head of Product PR, Marks and Spencer
- Shifting from blanket coverage to on message coverage
- Aligning your customer profile to your message
- Balancing sales impact to long term brand prosperity
- Putting customers at the heart of your communications
Shifting the brand purpose of BMW
Graham Biggs, Corporate Communications Director, BMW
- How BMW is preparing for an age of automated driving
- Repositioning BMW as a technology company
- BMW as a provider of mobility
Purpose or bust: why you need one and what to do with it
Toby Conlon, Head of Corporate, Lexis Agency
- The commercial advantage of being purposeful
- The need to distinguish between purpose, promise and position, and the benefit of getting the distinction right
- The major considerations in defining your purpose, and how to start the process.
- Activating purpose: internal and external best practice and case studies.
Does the merger of Ladbrokes and Coral create a betting super-brand?
David Williams, Media Relations Director, Ladbrokes
- The impact of a merger on a brand
- To dual brand or not to dual brand?
- Understanding the what your brand means to your target audience
- What does a band mean in the betting sector? Are all brands now poisonous?
Close of event
|Drinks, canapes and informal networking
In partnership with:
This event is worth 15 points
towards the PRCA CPD