Ben Smith, Founder, PRmoment.com
Today “in the shed”, I’m talking to Rebecca Grant about the changing face of creativity during the Covid-19 lockdown.
- How creativity seems to have moved on from the ubiquitous Zoom call gallery image.
- How BCW has combined individual creativity with group collaboration during the lockdown.
- How Instagram live usage has doubled during the lockdown and its implications for creativity.
- The need for brands to fill the void left by government.
- How the creative tone has changed during the lockdown.
- How agencies have had to adapt quickly to the changing communications needs during the lockdown.
- Rebecca talks about how our social habits have changed during the lockdown and the implication of that on our creative circle.
- Why we all need to ensure we have the opportunity for randomness!
- How the amount of creative content available for free is greater than ever.
- How theatres and galleries have responded to the crisis by making their content more accessible than ever.
- How the number of channels available to us creatively at the moment are limited.
- How agencies teams can retain their creative edge during the lockdown.
- Has the Covid crisis increased the need for brands to step up their social purpose initiatives?
If you enjoyed this article, you can subscribe for free to our twice weekly event and subscriber alerts.
Currently, every new subscriber will receive three of our favourite reports about the public relations sector.