Blog 1 minute read
Ben Smith, Founder, PRmoment.com
Today “in the shed”, I’m talking to Rebecca Grant about the changing face of creativity during the Covid-19 lockdown.
- How creativity seems to have moved on from the ubiquitous Zoom call gallery image.
- How BCW has combined individual creativity with group collaboration during the lockdown.
- How Instagram live usage has doubled during the lockdown and its implications for creativity.
- The need for brands to fill the void left by government.
- How the creative tone has changed during the lockdown.
- How agencies have had to adapt quickly to the changing communications needs during the lockdown.
- Rebecca talks about how our social habits have changed during the lockdown and the implication of that on our creative circle.
- Why we all need to ensure we have the opportunity for randomness!
- How the amount of creative content available for free is greater than ever.
- How theatres and galleries have responded to the crisis by making their content more accessible than ever.
- How the number of channels available to us creatively at the moment are limited.
- How agencies teams can retain their creative edge during the lockdown.
- Has the Covid crisis increased the need for brands to step up their social purpose initiatives?