St Claire, CEO of Harvard, on how PR firms need to evolve their working
practices to ensure the mental health of its employees is maintained
during this prolonged lockdown period.
We recorded this interview midway through mental health awareness week in the UK.
Here’s a summary of what Louie and I discussed:
- What did working from home look like at the start of the lockdown for Harvard?
- What does it look like now and what's changed?
- What problems were people experiencing initially?
- How is Harvard trying to help people feel less isolated during this isolating time?
- How has Harvard attempted to measure the mood of the agency?
- How is Harvard planning for a return to the office?
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for free to our twice weekly editorial alert.
We have six email alerts in total - covering ESG, internal comms, PR jobs and events. Enter your email address below to find out more: