Blog 0 minute read
Ben Smith, Founder, PRmoment.com
In the latest of our “in the shed” interviews I speak to Andrew Laxton, who has recently launched Mixology Communications. Previously. Andrew held senior positions at MSL, PPR and Racepoint.
Andrew and I talk about how and why he decided to set up a new PR firm in the middle of the Covid-19 lockdown.
Here’s a summary of what Andrew and I discuss:
- Why he’s launched Mixology at this tricky time for the global economy when client budgets are under more pressure than ever.
- Why Andrew’s confident about the success of the business.
- Why he decided to launch Mixology with a couple of colleagues from his Racepoint UK days.
- Why Mixology is a funded start-up with a different kind of funding.
- How the business is going so far – does Mixology have any clients?