Ben Smith, Founder, PRmoment.com
In the latest of our “in the shed” interviews I speak to Andrew Laxton, who has recently launched Mixology Communications. Previously. Andrew held senior positions at MSL, PPR and Racepoint.
Andrew and I talk about how and why he decided to set up a new PR firm in the middle of the Covid-19 lockdown.
Here’s a summary of what Andrew and I discuss:
- Why he’s launched Mixology at this tricky time for the global economy when client budgets are under more pressure than ever.
- Why Andrew’s confident about the success of the business.
- Why he decided to launch Mixology with a couple of colleagues from his Racepoint UK days.
- Why Mixology is a funded start-up with a different kind of funding.
- How the business is going so far – does Mixology have any clients?
If you enjoyed this article, you can subscribe for free to our twice weekly event and subscriber alerts.
Currently, every new subscriber will receive three of our favourite reports about the public relations sector.