Thanks for your interest in this Top 10 PR jobs of the week, curated by PRmoment's founder Ben Smith. If you're looking for a new role, you view our latest Top 10 jobs here.
If you'd like to ask for us to post one of your jobs - below are some details how it works.
- This is an editorial feature, you can't pay us to include one of your jobs. Please fill in the form below and we'll then we'll hopefully include it on our Top 10.
- We'll try and include a range of jobs in our top 10, so if you don't make the cut one week, don't panic, it may be that we'll include in a following Top 10
- We won't include any jobs that where the application deadline has passed
- Nor will we include any jobs that don't include a salary range.
- As per the form below please include Job title, Company, a brief description of the role, location and salary in the form below
- We'll link to your job posting from the Job title on PRmoment's Top 10 PR Jobs page.