3 minute read
Our sector lunches are a forum for our senior in-house community.
PRmoment has in-house community groups in the following sectors: B2B Tech, Consumer Tech, Consumer, Financial Services, Food / Nutrition, Healthcare, Professional Services, Travel and Utilities.
These groups meet up regularly to discuss trends that are relevant for their sector. Each group has a chair or co-chair, who co ordinates latest thinking.
- PRmoment works with the event partner to match your positioning and insight with the topic demands of the sector community.
- We confirm with the group chair as to whether the topic is likely to resonate with the target audience.
- Based on this feedback a topic for the lunch is agreed.
- PRmoment then invites relevant sector specific in-house attendees to the lunch. We guarantee the following seniority of attendee: PR managers, heads of media, comms directors (or equivalent job title)
- We guarantee between 5-7 senior in-house people attend.
Testimonials from previous sector lunch partners:
“Racepoint Global has partnered with PRmoment to host a series of C-suite networking initiatives to discuss the challenges around data protection and the
impact on cyber security in a technology-led economy.
These private industry lunches provide the perfect platform for deep knowledge exchange while networking with and building the trust of industry peers, policy influencers and senior corporate decision makers.
PRmoment has excellent senior level marketing contacts across a range of multinational and Fortune 500 companies. Ben and his team work hard to understand your agency objectives and how to position your brand to specific industry verticals.
We have enjoyed working with them and will continue to do so.”
EVP, International Strategies & Managing Director, Europe, Racepoint
“We have partnered with PRmoment on six sector networking lunches over the past couple of years. All have been attended by senior, relevant comms decision makers within the specific verticals The contact from these lunches has lead to a number of RFPs and business wins.”
Jon Green, Business Development Director, Press Data
From an attendees perspective:
“Having attended a couple of these lunches, they are a very useful way to gather the latest info on the chosen subject and moreover a great way to find senior peer to peer discussion in a confidential setting. I’d thoroughly recommend them for senior communications practitioners.”
Chris Talago, VP PR & Communications JAPAC & EMEA, Oracle
On the day sample timetable:
|1.00pm||Lunch is served|
|2.15pm||End of lunch|
Price (for a single lunch): £1,850.00 plus VAT.
- Our sector lunches give you the opportunity to meet 5-7 new business targets within a specific sector
- While our lunches do not provide qualified leads, they are a proven method for PR firms and PR service providers to start conversations and win new business
- Our sector lunches provide an opportunity for you to engage long term with a specific sector community to build your understanding, credentials and contacts within that community
- Depending on availability, our commercial partners can either:
- Play a long term role in becoming the hub of a sector community, for example Racepoint have done this very successfully with our cyber security group.
- You can sponsor a one-off lunch as a new business shot in the arm.
- We can partner with multiple lunches across multiple sectors depending on your team’s credentials and new business targets.
Venue and catering costs to be met by partner. We would suggest 3-4 of the partners’ best networkers attend each lunch.
If you enjoyed this article, you can subscribe for free to our twice weekly event and subscriber alerts.
Currently, every new subscriber will receive three of our favourite reports about the public relations sector and will be automatically entered into a monthly prize draw to win a PRmoment t-shirt!