Welcome to the PRmoment Knowledge Hub bought to you in partnership with the good guys at 3GEM. The concept behind this place is to create a hub where we stash the best bits of our research and insight based content. We hope you find it useful, enjoy….
The PRCA had no choice but to expel Bell Pottinger, says Francis Ingham
How to brand your business to attract talent
How fake news damages brands
Alex Aikens top 3 government communication campaign for the last 100 years
Pitching for PR business: How did it end up this way with Henry Playfoot
- Did you have an air con war during the heatwave?
- The three phases of your PR career
- Summer career planning top tips
- Brexit and PR: Is the PR industry a canary in the coalmine for the rest of the economy?
- Brands at the World Cup
- PR’s summer of fun
- Creativity in PR: How to translate complicated ideas into simple, relevant and timely campaigns
- Constant internet access is disrupting the quality of human relationships, says Ofcom report
- Facebook remains the go to channel for journalists
- 98% of UK consumers access TV via a television set and 73% read print newspapers according to Kantar research
- Surprisingly Facebook not Instagram dominates how catering firms use social media
- Twenty five percent of consumers say influencers have driven a purchase, says research
- Customer reviews are 60% more effective than social media endorsements when buying online, according to research
- How Lush, voted “most loved” brand of 2017, fell from grace