Welcome to the PRmoment Knowledge Hub bought to you in partnership with the good guys at 3GEM. The concept behind this place is to create a hub where we stash the best bits of our research and insight based content. We hope you find it useful, enjoy….
PR is woefully inefficient compared to paid and owned media, says Kevin Akeroyd, CEO Cision
European Communication Monitor: CSuite recognition increases but are communicators underestimating the impact of AI?
Changing Channels? How have media priorities changed for communications directors?
Alex Aikens top 3 government communication campaign for the last 100 years
Pitching for PR business: How did it end up this way with Henry Playfoot
- Why the goals of thought leadership are changing
- The rise of professional bloggers
- The ‘Post Millennials’ are a more risk-averse and pragmatic generation, claims research
- Four fifths of PR firms don’t believe they have a gender pay gap, claims research
- How to harness the power of influencers
- Consumers trust employees, not business leaders
- European Communication Monitor: CSuite recognition increases but are communicators underestimating the impact of AI?