||£30 + vat
Why attend: Will digital PR (and its implications on SEO) become the most important element of public relations?
How it works: Please register via Eventbrite using the button below, you'll be sent the log in details for the virtual event 48 hours before it starts.
Intro and Welcome
Chairperson introduction, Ben Smith, founder PRmoment
Digital PR 101: What you need to know
Shannon Peerless, MD, 10 Yetis
- Does coverage without a link make any SEO difference?
- What is the difference between a follow and no follow link?
- How can you encourage publishers to give you a link?
- Do videos, embedded iframes help SEO rankings?
- Does social media have any impact on SEO rankings?
Building relevant links: The balance between creative ideas and brand relevance
Olivia Wiltshire, Head of Digital PR and Promotion, Builtvisible
- The advantage of having incoming links relevant to your product
- Do links from non-relevant websites have an SEO impact?
- Should digital PR’s remit be bigger than links?
- How to validate campaign ideas for maximum impact
Completing your digital layer
Nick Wilsdon, search product owner, Vodafone Group
- Making sure your content is Google Indexed
- How to understanding the traffic flows around your website
- The impact of Google’s mobile first policy for content providers
- What does Google Schema mean for your business?
Developing your early warning system: How to understand what you're being searched for
Stella Bayles, director, Answer The Public
- How to track your brands on search
- How to monitor your reputation on search
- How consumers form their opinions via search before it is amplified on social
- How to track public feeling on events that matter to your organisation
Close of event