|Cost:||£55 + VAT|
DescriptionFrancis Ingham, the PRCA's Director General, has extensive experience of judging awards, having done so over the past five years for the PRCA, Public Affairs News, PR Week, CIPR, PRSA and AMEC.
How attendees will benefit
- Be able to raise the standard of their entries and make their entry stand out from others
- Understand what judges are looking for in entries
- Learn how to be successful at vivas
Who should attend
This course is aimed at account directors, managing directors and CEOs who would like to gain further knowledge and insight into successful award entry.
What attendees will learn
- What makes an entry stand out
- How to write a submission
- How to engage with judges during vivas
- How to make use of the award once it's been won
About the trainer
Francis Ingham is Director General of the PRCA. Prior to joining the PRCA in 2007, he worked at the CIPR, and in public affairs roles at the CBI and the Conservative Party. Francis has also been Vice Chairman of an NHS trust and a London Councillor.
PRmoment.com training is produced in partnership with the