|Cost:||£42 inc vat|
LinkedIn has become a key channel for B2B marketers but few people are using it as effectively as they could. This seminar will show you the techniques, the content platforms and the strategies to improve your LinkedIn performance.
Why should you buy this On-Demand webinar? Very simply, you'll get to hear from leading experts about how they use LinkedIn as an effective platform to target B2B decision makers.
How it works: You can purchase the webinar via the On-Demand form below and watch it across any device, anywhere, globally. You have access to the webinar for 1 month from your date of purchase. The full webinar is about two hours long and you can stream it from your laptop, desktop or mobile device.
Each speaker session last for approximately 15-20 minutes and includes a Q&A session from the "as live" audience. To purchase the webinar, just fill in the form below.
Why LinkedIn works as a B2B channel
Kinda (Hajaj) Jackson, managing director, digital & influencer, Brands2Life
- How LinkedIn enables excellent audience segmentation and targeting
- Why LinkedIn should not be thought of as “just another social network”
- How content on LinkedIn needs to be even more audience focussed
- Why you can get better audience engagement on LinkedIn
- Why organic content can still do really well on LinkedIn
Marketing on LinkedIn: What works?
George Cathcart, social lead, Threepipe
- How to set up the various Linkedin channels correctly
- Understanding how and how not to use LinkedIn Groups
- Why LinkedIn must complement other channels
- What type of content works well on LinkedIn?
- Why you should think of paid on LinkedIn as the final piece in the puzzle
- Why LinkedIn remains an expensive channel of paid social
- Balancing short term and long term objectives on the platform
Maximising LinkedIn as a broadcast platform
Peter Mitchell, group managing director, Through The I
- Top tips for hosting a live stream virtual event
- Maximising your streaming effectiveness!
- How to engage existing networks
- How to develop leads from your network
- Measurement & ROI
Case Study: How payment provider ACI targeted CTOs at tier 1 banks through LinkedIn
Nicola Pestell, director, Octopus Group
Research study: The principles of marketing in a recession for B2B brands
Bian Salins, leading EMEA and LATAM for Content Marketing Consulting, LinkedIn
- How B2B organisations can balance short term and long term marketing objectives in a recession
- LinkedIn's principles of visual impact and why they are important for B2B brands
- Why B2B communicators must think of LinkedIn from a first-person perspective
- How LinkedIn Events and LinkedIn Live can work for B2B communities
Close of event