PR Senior Account Director - AxiCom UK (Agency)
£50k - £60k • AxiCom UK • London UK
This is a FAB role – with the opportunity to play a pivotal role on two of our key clients and a leading role in our business division. BUT – we’re not just looking for somebody who knows B2B. We want to bring the ability to creatively reach audiences as people, not just businesses - and bring integrated thinking across our business.
We are seeking a Senior Account Director / Associate Director to join our quickly growing team, who is eager to direct and oversee communication campaigns, and contribute to the overall success of the team and agency.
You will work with leading brands from all areas of the Business technology sector, translating what it is they do into the impact they have on companies, societies, and us as human beings. Clients include global technology companies, providers and cybersecurity vendors, among others, all who play a vital role in the evolution of internet technology including 5G, the cloud and the Metaverse.
Each client has strong point of views on emerging industry trends and if you’re interested in expanding your experience working on corporate brand building programmes and leading issues-based campaigns, then this is the role for you.
What we’re looking for
To fulfil the expectations of this role, we are looking for some who can:
- Proactively craft and place stories, shape broad industry themes and story lines, and negotiate client inclusion in coverage
- Develop and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of your client’s business and marketing objectives
- Demonstrate the ability to take a long-term outlook on a campaign and communicate a strategic point of view
- Take comprehensive briefs from clients and develop proposals that can effectively address them
- Assume responsibility for setting and managing the evaluation criteria for each campaign ensuring that optimal results are achieved on behalf of the client
- Lead the development of annual/campaign PR proposals (as appropriate) demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of client’s business objectives and marketing strategies
- Demonstrate the ability to advise clients on media related issues/opportunities providing them with strategic rationale
- Build strong relationships at all levels internally, and with key stakeholders across internal teams, current clients, potential clients and network agencies and stakeholder firms
- Consistently provide excellent client service, anticipate client needs and manage client satisfaction.
- Drive strategic PR planning process
- Take a proactive role in working on new business/existing client pitches/presentations taking the lead in idea generation, research, and document writing
- Display leadership qualities to staff/team and engender team spirit
- Consistently demonstrate integrity and credibility and build trust through inclusive behaviour
- Demonstrate effective time management i.e., meeting deadlines and prioritising
- Identify areas for improvement regarding the company and lead change where appropriate
- Have 5+ years of experience
You’ll be perfect for this job if…
- You’re an excellent storyteller
- You’re able to simultaneously focus on the big picture, details and driving results
- You’ve got a track record of creating thought leadership
- You’re a strong strategic thinker and can influence all levels
- You’ve got a knack for translating complex topics into compelling stories
- You’ve got superb organisational, project and time management skills
- You’ve got a strong spirit of collaboration and proven ability to work across different groups
- You are highly self-motivated
- You are results driven
What we offer
As well as exciting career growth opportunities we offer a generous remuneration package including a comprehensive selection of employee benefits, such as; gym membership/wellness contribution, dental insurance, 25 days holiday entitlement, company pension scheme and many more. You will also have access to Employee Assistance and LinkedIn Learning as well as other training and career development opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply for this role Back to all jobs
Want to see more PR jobs like this? Sign up for our job alerts, sent every Friday, direct to you.
Please be assured that we will treat your details with care. We will never sell your details to any third parties and we will never bombard you with unnecessary email alerts.
By subscribing to the emails selected above, you consent to us sending you twice weekly subscriber emails and/or weekly job alerts. You may manage your preferences at any time by emailing email@example.com or clicking the "manage preferences" link within every newsletter.