£26k-£30k • IOLLA • Glasgow
About the job
IOLLA is a direct to consumer, independent retailer of high quality eyewear; designed in house and enjoyed worldwide through our online and physical spaces.
Our mission is to become the most popular prescription eyewear brand wherever we are, and we want you to help get us there!
Due to our continued growth, we are excited to be expanding the Creative Team within IOLLA. Our PR and Marketing Assistant will drive marketing, PR and sales tactics with direct results.
What you'll do
- Initiate B2B activity through developing relationships with key figures of influence within their industry
- Seek opportunities to reach more people with the IOLLA proposition through creating mutually beneficial collaborations
- Plan and attend marketing events including showroom events and off-site pop-ups. This could include anything from corporate office environments to festivals.
- Work collaboratively with our showroom teams to create incredible brand experiences within our locations
- Identify and coordinate event suppliers and attendees
- Liaise with influencers and brand ambassadors to create engaging content for our platforms
- Implement physical design tactics throughout our showrooms and pop up events to bring the IOLLA brand to life in its physical presence
- Contribute to develop the brand direction by providing local insights, trends and overall opportunities
- Carry out competitor, and industry wide research
Join Our Team Because
- You have at least 2 years experience in a PR, brand partnership or sales role
- You are a results driven individual with a passion for people and delivering an exceptional brand experience
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have a strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise tasks and to problem solve, with a capacity to think outside the box to find solutions
- You are educated to degree level in marketing or business (preferred)
What You'll Get
- A competitive salary between £26,000 - £30,000, dependent on your experience
- Company benefits include access to our reward platform offering over 900 retailer discounts, financial and mental wellbeing support and access to resources ranging from a HIIT class to a meditation session
- Complimentary eyewear
- A generous friends and family discount
- To work for a brand who are proud to be a Real Living Wage employer
This role offers a flexible working location, between our Glasgow HQ, showroom locations and planned events. This role requires 5 days over 7, to allow for planned events and activity out-with regular woking hours.
We can’t wait to hear your story and look forward to meeting you!
Want to see more PR jobs like this? Sign up for our job alerts, sent every Friday, direct to you.
Please be assured that we will treat your details with care. We will never sell your details to any third parties and we will never bombard you with unnecessary email alerts.
By subscribing to the emails selected above, you consent to us sending you twice weekly subscriber emails and/or weekly job alerts. You may manage your preferences at any time by emailing email@example.com or clicking the "manage preferences" link within every newsletter.