PR Account Manager - Missive (Agency)
Competitive salary • Missive • London Bride (hybrid)
We are looking for Account Managers with at least some experience of account managing for Tech PR companies to join our growing team.
This Account Manager role is for you if:
- You’ve had experience as an Account Manager (a minimum of 6 months) and you’re looking to grow these skills and start taking even more responsibility for the day-to-day running of busy client accounts.
- You have worked in PR and communications (in-house or agency) and have experience working with technology clients.
- You have experience of the PR and marketing mix and can bring your digital skills to bear in your role as AM.
- You are incredibly organised, meet deadlines with precision and can prioritise brilliantly.
- You care. About the future of PR, about the difference you make to clients, about the impact you have on your team and about your opportunity to evolve our business.
- You have a talent for translating complex subjects – in both written and verbal form – to capture the attention of the media, your clients and colleagues.
The Account Manager role involves:
- Running up to 6 client account/s from beginning to end, taking responsibility for delivery of the monthly schedule of work (with support from an account director).
- Devising the monthly schedule of work in line with budget expectations; delegating monthly deliverables across the team.
- Acting as a problem solver and ‘first filter’ for day-to-day account activities.
- Selecting appropriate tactics relevant to clients’ business needs, drawing on knowledge of multiple PR and digital channels.
- Creating and drafting PR content to a high standard and flexing your writing to suit different channels and audiences.
- Having a solid influencer/media knowledge and demonstrating ability to extend it for new clients and briefs.
- Ensuring reporting for the client is regularly and consistently delivered in line with expectations.
Missive is passionate about delivering genuine business outcomes for technology brands using strategic communications. We are proud to be able to say that our clients have gained customers, new investment, high-calibre talent, external accreditation and staff retention – all as a result of our work.
The application process
If you like the sound of joining Missive, please send your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply for this role Back to all jobs
Want to see more PR jobs like this? Sign up for our job alerts, sent every Friday, direct to you.
Please be assured that we will treat your details with care. We will never sell your details to any third parties and we will never bombard you with unnecessary email alerts.
By subscribing to the emails selected above, you consent to us sending you twice weekly subscriber emails and/or weekly job alerts. You may manage your preferences at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the "manage preferences" link within every newsletter.