PR Account Executive - Milk & Honey PR (Agency)
£24k - £27k DOE • Milk & Honey PR • Battersea, London (hybrid)
Come and join Milk & Honey PR, a B-Corp-certified independent PR agency that’s packing a punch. In this role, you’ll deliver impactful campaigns for health & wellness and sustainability clients.
About the agency
In under six years Milk & Honey have grown to a team of 50, launched offices in North America and Germany, become B-Corp certified and hired an amazing leadership team. That’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this dynamic and fast-growing agency.
Their B-Corp certification runs through the veins of the agency. It ensures they look after employee wellbeing, focus on diverse hires and have a positive impact on the world. You only need to have a quick look at their website to see the impact the agency is having. From an all-female board, 25% of the team coming from non-white backgrounds, plastic free initiatives and a sizeable chunk of the team identifying at LGTBQ+, it’s clear that Milk & Honey is about action, not just words.
Every person that comes on board plays a key role in the agency’s progress and is rewarded for it, with decent shares in the profit and flexible working, and an allocation of £1000 per person to individual training & development alongside a raft of other benefits.
About the job
- Client Portfolio: The portfolio for this role is open but leans into their corporate and sustainability clients. One client is a rewilding project in Patagonia which can include travel. Another client is a metastatic Cancer Care company.
- Campaign Development: You’ll develop through the line campaigns with multiple touch, working closely with the digital team to marry up PR and social strategies.
- Client Management: You’ll build a close working relationship with each of your clients and develop deep knowledge of their business objectives and communication challenges. You’ll be working with fast growing mid-sized companies that are entrepreneurial. Thinking on your feet and commercial consultation is needed.
- PR Experience: You must have public relations experience working on corporate or consumer brands. Ideally, you’ll be coming from agency side and at Account Executive level. In-house experience will be considered with a minimum of 1 years’ experience.
- Media Relations: You’ll show working knowledge of the business media sectors. You’ll know how to follow the news agenda and help tap your clients into relevant news trends.
- Campaign Development: You should be able to demonstrate the fundamentals of public relations campaign development. You won’t just show that you can secure coverage, but highlight the how, what, why of campaigns and what channels are most appropriate.
For more information, please contact Chantelle Brown on 0777 209 2085 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this role Back to all jobs
Want to see more PR jobs like this? Sign up for our job alerts, sent every Friday, direct to you.
Please be assured that we will treat your details with care. We will never sell your details to any third parties and we will never bombard you with unnecessary email alerts.
By subscribing to the emails selected above, you consent to us sending you twice weekly subscriber emails and/or weekly job alerts. You may manage your preferences at any time by emailing email@example.com or clicking the "manage preferences" link within every newsletter.